- New installations of split ducted or evaporative systems.
- Scheduled servicing of your home or commercial system
- Emergency breakdown and repair
- Advice on system requirements to make sure the correct type and size system is installed.
- Integration with your home or commercial automation system
- Energy Management assessments to see if Solar is right for you or your business
- Cleaning and sanitisation of your system.
Clean, healthy air, at the right temperature, is vital in the workplace during the day and essential during those long hot nights, maintaining the general environment and the IT systems.
The Australian Refrigeration Council has certified our team to install and service systems in commercial applications and Camtec have the manpower for your project. This gives you the confidence that:
Why are the Camtec team known for getting hard worked washing machines going and satisfying our customers?
- Your install, service or breakdown repair will be done to the highest standards.
- Like you, we care about our environment, so we take the reclamation of, and install of, new gas seriously
- We will only use genuine or better products in all our work.
- Our team will work with your specific site requirements, meeting your company, OH&S, and project needs.
- We take safety seriously, both yours and ours. We never apologise for taking the time to double check our work and ensuring we leave our worksite clean and clear, at the end of each day and at the finish of the project.
Camtec are trusted by some of the best brands in the industry to carry out their warranty work. This is because we know our product, arrive on time, are clean and care about customer satisfaction. When we are working on commercial systemswe understand the importance of it working well to you, your customers and your co-workers. Our team can help:
- Diagnose and fault find on both the mechanical and electrical parts of your system
- Clean and disinfect the complete system to Australian standards
- Advise on the correct system for your workplace
- Offer advice on how best to manage your air conditioner’s electrical needs with an Energy Management system
- Install new systems
- Manage, maintain and service your system
Get in contact with Camtec today for a cost-effective new install, a yearly service schedule, or an important repair. We can manage your split, ducted and evaporative systems. Our guaranteed workmanship will have you enjoying a healthy air environment in no time.
Our property management systems will reduce the pressures of managing investment properties and their appliances. We can cater for both private investors as well as large management companies and support both scheduled services along with emergency breakdown and repairs. Our office support team will manage the process to make sure both you and your tenant are satisfied in the most cost-effective way.
The homes air conditioning needs are a little different to the large office. The spaces are smaller, family members may have health issues or newborn babies, and they are generally used at different times of the day. Camtec understand this and bring their residential knowledge to your home. When you choose Camtec to repair, service or install your air conditioning system you will get:
- A well trained and knowledgeable technician
- Punctual arrival at your pre-arranged appointment time
- A clean and considerate technician who will have a van stocked with a range of parts to suit West Australia’s air conditioners.
- The satisfaction of knowing only Quality parts will be used on your job
- A safe job that will protect both your family and the environment
There are many aspects of the home system, and Camtec can manage them all for you:
- Clean and sanitise your system to help purify your home’s air
- Link your modern system to your Home Automation
- Help you manage the costly electrical needs by making sure the right system is installed.
- Assess if Energy Management, such as Solar Power, is right for you and your home.
- Service, clean and repair (if required) your system, hassle free, using our pre booking system.
- Emergency breakdowns
Call or email the Camtec team to discuss your needs. We will ask you some questions so as we can best assess, or you can request a technician to visit to discuss on site.
Why Choose Camtec for Electrical Services
Buy Electrical Parts Online
Very professional and efficient from the time I first called with questions until the work was completed. They installed a new dedicated outlet and then replaced the breaker box. I was totally pleased and would not hesitate to call them again or to recommend them to friends.
I would Like to give a big Thank you to the Team at Camtec. So fast a Wonderful are the Technicians you sent out . So Fast and Wonderful was the way you Dealt with the Situation about my TV . A Big Pat on the Back.
Arrived on time, friendly personnel, very informative, seemed very knowledgeable. Will definitely be having them return in the near future for some updates to equipment on our 16 year old home.
My Samsung fridge/freezer developed some faults after 5 years of use. The technician arrived on time, he was very professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I am delighted with the service. Keep up the good work
I would highly recommend this company. My repair man, Greg, was very professional and fixed my electrical problem fast and efficiently. Great job!
After experiencing some temperature issues with my fridge freezer I called Camtec. The Call Centre were very thorough with their troubleshooting and sent A technician out. Steve arrived a couple of days later, in time and with all the necessary parts. He did a great job and the fridge is in full working order again. Thanks Steve!